How do I delete multiple images?
Deleting multiple images at once isn't possible in GIFwrapped right now. The good news is that I am working on adding support for it, but right now it's slated for the v2.1 release.
This doesn't help you if you're looking to use it immediately though, so luckily there's a workaround that should work for you, as long as your Library is synced with iCloud or Dropbox. All you need to get started is Apple's Files.app.
- In Files.app, browse to the location your GIFs are currently stored.
- If they're in Dropbox, you'll find them under Apps > GIFwrapped in the Dropbox location for your account.
- If they're in iCloud, you find them in the GIFwrapped folder that has the app icon on it, under the iCloud Drive location.
- Tap the "Select" button at the top of the screen. This will cause all the files to be overlaid with a little circle.
- Tap to select all the items you want to delete. If you make a mistake, just tap an item again to deselect it.
- Tapping a folder will cause all the files inside it to be deleted as well.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the trash icon to delete all of the selected items at once.
When you launch GIFwrapped again, it may take a moment before the deleted items are removed, but once it's had the chance to sync, it should refresh to display just the items that you've left in your Library.
If you haven't found the answer you're looking for, you can head back to the list of FAQs, or get in touch and ask your question directly!