How do I delete multiple images?
Deleting multiple images at once isn't possible in GIFwrapped right now. The good news is that I am working on adding support for it, but right now it's slated for the v2.1 release.
This doesn't help you if you're looking to use it immediately though, so luckily there's a workaround that should work for you, as long as your Library is synced with iCloud or Dropbox. All you need to get started is Apple's Files.app.
- In Files.app, browse to the location your GIFs are currently stored.
- If they're in Dropbox, you'll find them under Apps > GIFwrapped in the Dropbox location for your account.
- If they're in iCloud, you find them in the GIFwrapped folder that has the app icon on it, under the iCloud Drive location.
- Tap the "Select" button at the top of the screen. This will cause all the files to be overlaid with a little circle.
- Tap to select all the items you want to delete. If you make a mistake, just tap an item again to deselect it.
- Tapping a folder will cause all the files inside it to be deleted as well.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the trash icon to delete all of the selected items at once.
When you launch GIFwrapped again, it may take a moment before the deleted items are removed, but once it's had the chance to sync, it should refresh to display just the items that you've left in your Library.